Looking Northwest along Melmount Rd. | fullscreen
- 1958: Saint Colmans opens. Mr John Maultsaid is the first principle.
The original staff included John Hume (later became leader of the SDLP, MEP for Foyle, and co-recipient Nobel Peace Prize 1998) and P.J Grimley who later became headmaster of the school in 1978
- 2003: The school is refurbished and becomes Holy Cross College.
John Hume Nobel Peace Speech 1998