Looking Northwest along Butcher Street | fullsize
View on WhatWasThere
A group of young school boys stop to pose for the camera before making their way to class. Behind the group is the Hibernian Bank addressed at 8 New Street (1901 Census House and Building Return).
1985 the west side of Butcher Street was demolished to improve the town centre. This was carried out by Mr Billy Doherty, a local contractor.
|1||Butcher Street 1901 Census: House and Building Return Part1|
|2||Butcher Street 1901 Census: House and Building Return Part2|